Pierre from Folrev Photography is covering photographicaly the Kirkland SummerFest festival. To celebrate summer, Folrev Photography is offering TWO (1 per day) photo sessions, in-studio or outdoor to use this year! To neter the contest, Just fill the form below!
1. ENTRY:No purchase necessary. One entry per person.You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. To enter, fill out the contest form. We will ask you to provide your first and last name, email and part of mailing address, zip code and answer a few survey questions.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone unless ordered by a court of law.
Information submitted to us is only available to us for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Two winners will be selected in a random drawing during 3rd week of August. Winners will be notified via email. Odds of winning depend on the total number of email subscribers. All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: One photo session per winner, valued between $170 and $250 exclusive of business portraiture/headshot to use in 2014. Each session includes a $70 credit to use toward the print order. Prints and digital files will be available to buy after the session. The winners agree with the general conditions of the sessions.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinners will be notified within one month after drawing date.
Entrants grant to Folrev Photography the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Folrev Photography to use winners' names and likeness' for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. CONDUCT: Modern Postcard/simplecard.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Folrev Photography RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Modern Postcard/simplecard.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Folrev Photography assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Folrev Photography is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Folrev Photography which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Folrev Photography reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.