What makes a successful Real Estate photo session?
1. Include one great picture of the immediate neighborhood. Location is important to buyers. You want to give them a good impression.
2. In addition to the traditional straight on, purely functional picture from the front yard, Add at least one architectural picture that will show the character of the house.
3. Capturing the inside is all about having a balance of light. While it's technically possible to recreate images that block outside light, a photo that lets some light to come in allows the prospective buyer to see that the house gets natural light, while still giving some impression of what is outside!
4. When you have a beautiful view, capture it from inside. Prospective buyers will know that it's the real thing.
5. People invest a lot in bathrooms. In addition to a general shot, showing a detail or two of a nice master bath will attract the buyer's attention.
6. Bedroom images should be simple, and functional, showing the space. The buyer will likely give the rooms a very different look, with a different bed etc.
7. Have an open door policy. A photo with the front door open will make the house more welcoming!
King County Individual Residential Unit:
One-level Condominium – no exterior: $200
House, Duplex: $250
Payment by cash or check is due at the end of the shoot, and no later than the delivery date. Because we block 5 hours of our time for travel + shoot + processing, we ask at least a 48 hours notice.
All images are taken with a recent high-end Nikon dSLR, using professional prime lenses and/or pro zoom for the best quality. All interior pictures are taken on a tripod to ensure straight lines. We come with a backup camera and lens to every session.
We use off camera flash plus image blending for natural looking, pleasant interiors and exterior pictures that communicate the character of the property, in addition to its capabilities.
Folrev Photography is licensed and insured.